Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hump Day

Hello my fellow people today is July 16, 2014 and it is Wednesday which means hump day. How are all my fellow readers I hope all is well with everyone. Everything has been so hectic lately. If you couldn't already tell by my absence or the awesome pictures I posted yesterday. We had Fourth of July and I got a brand new exciting nanny job, we had a friends wedding and my birthday. July is always very busy but that is what I love that way I know that it's summer now. I'm making a pot roast in the crockpot right now for dinner and man does it smell amazing in our place right now. With my new job I will not be working as much as any of my other jobs but I will be making more which only means more time for hobbies. And as you can all tell by my randomness while posting I enjoy hobbies and trying new things. I know it's not a super long post today but I have been trying to write down dates on the calendar and I went shopping at kohls today with a gift card I got from my mother-in-law for my birthday I got some great new comfy clothes that I cannot wait to wear. The weather here in illinois has been unseasonably cool lately but that's alright it just means using the air condition less so we save on electric. Well I hope you all had a great fourth and I hope you all are having an amazing July because I know I am. 

Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment