Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July has arrived

Hello my fellow people today is July 1, 2014. The beginning of my favorite month and today couldn't have started out any better. There were horrible storms her in illinois last night I was so terrified. I am not a fan of storms so keeping up with my normal theme today is picture Tuesday. So here are some photos from last night. 
 
I was in the middle of watching kuwtk on my DVR when my screen went black and this popped up. The pictures above that are from when the first storm rolled in earlier in the evening. It wasn't raining around 10pm when the tornado warning popped up. My husband was sleeping so I woke him up the wind was about 85 mph and the rain coming down looked like a hurricane. Luckily no tornado ended up touching down by us, and our electric never went out. So thank you God for that but I sure was scared. 

Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen 






No comments:

Post a Comment