Thursday, November 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hello my fellow people today is November 20, 2014. I am sooo cold today and I am so ready for the work week to be over. I only work one day next week so I am looking forward to sleeping in and staying cozy warm in my bed. 
Don't have much planned today with the kids with andrew potty training and it being so cold out there isn't many places we can go. But tmrw is Friday and although my Friday's are busy with errands and all Friday's always go by so quickly. I wrote my letter to Santa last night. Dear Santa , 
I have been a very good girl this year. And all I'd really like this year is a baby. With all the love we can give them I think we are ready now. If not please bring me some good shit. Okay thanks write back soon. I'll leave good cookies for you I promise. 
Sincerely 
Devinne 
I think it is quite good if you ask me!!! I'm hoping that since both my husband and I have been taking vitamins that hopefully this weekend we can try and fingers crossed concieve!! It's strange to think that years ago before I was married I never thought that when I was 26 years old, that I would be having so much trouble having a baby. It's not so much that we are having trouble it's more that I've been to and from the doctor a million times and no questions have been answered. I'm as healthy as a horse so why all the trouble? So questions may not get answers but I know in my heart that God does have the answers and soon they maybe revealed. So for some throwback pictures. 

TBT: Febuary 2011 when damian our nephew was just a little baby. 


TBT: Auntie D snuggling with baby Damian in 2010 


TBT: My husband and I at the corn maze when we were dating. 

Hope you all have a warm and great day stay bundled up. 
Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 









No comments:

Post a Comment