Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday healthy recipe

Hello my fellow people today is November 26, 2014. It's black Wednesday the day to drink cuz you won't have to go to work tmrw. But I am going to post a quick recipe because I don't have must time today to fit in all the things that the kids and I are doing. 
I know that kale chips maybe popular but I'm not a fan of kale but I found a recipe for spinach chips and they are just to die for. 

Spinach chips 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Take 1-2 handfuls of spinach 
2 TBSP olive oil 
Garlic powder (pinch)
Sea salt (to taste) 

Pour olive oil over spinach in a bowl then season and mix well to make sure every piece of spinach is covered 

Place parchment paper on cookie sheet cook 9-11 mins 

Then enjoy your delicious snack. 





Okay off to do these crafts with the kids I precut all the materials yesterday. 

 My husband happens to be sick today but luckily Ziggy is taking good care of him. 

Happy Thanksgiving 
Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment