Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WEDNESDAY halfway through the week

Hello my fellow people today is November 19, 2014. It is a cold one out there today not as cold as it was yesterday but winter sure did come fast but we don't have any snow on the ground so I am very thankful for that. Next week is already thanksgiving I feel like this year has sped by like a speeding bullet. And having a year fly by is great but then thinking about how it's yet another year that we haven't welcomed a cute little one into the world well then it's just sad. But God has a plan for all of us and right now that must not be part of our plan. But we will keep praying and hoping. So anyways back to the good stuff I have some more pics from the past few months I will leave you with some before the kids (I nanny) and I do our morning routine. 


There is me and my handsome hubs in August all sun kissed and cute. ☀️☀️☀️




And of course our cat Son Ziggy and his crazy ways to be comfy. 


For Halloween my husband went as TED the bear and I was of course a ninja turtle. We looked so cute. 



Chris had a little to much fun posing probably as much fun as I had taking the pictures. 😂😂😂😂


And lastly handsome Ziggy in his ref uniform calling all the touchdowns. I hope you all have a great day.  
Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment