Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Halfway

Hello my fellow people today is June 4, 2014. And it is Wednesday and chilly and rainy. But that's alright I'm inside and working except I'm finished working right now, just waiting for my next task to be assigned. I promised my nephew that on Friday I would take him to the park but it's not going to be very warm the rest of the week so that's not really great park weather. Since it's raining my husband is home from work today unless it stops raining but I heard that it was going to be scattered all day. This weekend nothing big is planned but Monday I have a doctors appointment to make sure that I am as healthy as I can be right now. It makes me a little nervous since I haven't been to the doctor in two years what happens if they do find something wrong with me that wouldn't be good. So tonight I am making stuffed green peppers for dinner. And tomorrow I will share pictures and the recipe. I know my husband is excited about the stuffed green peppers that is one of his favorite foods. Last night we had Swiss cheese burgers and tater tots, it was definitely not healthy but it was just easy to make since I was so tired. And of course I was tired yet I didn't go to bed until 2am. So when I woke up this morning my feeling was it's rainy and I'm tired I want to sleep in so I tried to but I just couldn't get comfortable. I'm not sure why it is so hard lately to get comfy. It's not much to ask to sit on the couch or lay in bed and be comfortable. But I suppose it must be since I can never find a good spot. What we need is a new bed and new couches but for now new couches would be more then enough. But since we have no credit cards and not much money saved it will be awhile till we can get those things. The couches that we have we're given to us from a couple at our church that had them in a sitting room and no one sat on them hardly. But the couches are still older then me. Well it's back to the daily grind. Hopefully wherever you are the weather is a little better then here. Tomorrow stuffed green pepper recipe. Also thank you to all the awesome people that are reading and viewing. Any kinds of things you would like to see me write about? 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment