Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday work

Hello my fellow people today is June 16, 2014. It's only now 7am I am back at my nanny job. Tommy the now almost 3 year old wasn't having a very good morning, but when we talked about swimming later then he got all excited and forgot that he was tired. But I'm not gonna lie I am so tired I couldn't get comfortable last night when I laid down for bed. I was so sweaty and that just makes trying to sleep much harder I moved to the extra bedroom just so I could have a fan on myself. Although I was then able to have a fan to myself the fan was blowing and that was making the vertical blinds noisy. So I fell asleep around 2am and woke up at 5am so to say the least when I get off work at 3 today I'm taking a nap. Luckily it's going to be hot today and the kids and I are going to go swimming. So off to make breakfast for the kids let's see if they want eggs instead of their normal cereal. Have a great day wear sunscreen and make sure to drink lots of water. 

Wanted to add some pictures from today 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment