Monday, June 2, 2014

Well hello June

Hello there my fellow people today is June 2, 2014. How is everyone? It seems like May just flew by and now we are onto June. I was supposed to start back at my nanny job today but I found out yesterday that I won't be returning till June 16 now. But I am still working at my other job, I'm taking a break right now to write this post my weekend was in eventful so there isn't much to share. Just hung out with my brother all weekend which my husband and I had fun playing bags with my brother and just hanging out. Later this afternoon I am going to go through some recipes and tomorrow will be recipe Tuesday so get ready for that I will give you a recipe for each course. Well it's back to work for me hope you have a great day storms are coming in this afternoon so stay safe. 

Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen

We had a situation on Saturday with a citronella candle it wouldn't go out we would pour water on it and it would get worse eventually this happened 

No comments:

Post a Comment