Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hump day

Hello my fellow people today is June 18, 2014. And just by writing that it reminds me that today would have been my papa's birthday. He passed away in October, I sure do miss him all the time. He lived a long and great life so when the time came it was hard but I had prepared myself for it. Losing loved ones can always be hard luckily in my life I haven't had a lot of loved ones that have passed yet. Im super busy today with the kids we are at the youngest speech class right now I'm just thinking about how hungry I am and how the mom I work for hasn't gone shopping so there isn't any good food in their house. I also remind mysel that I need to do some grocery shopping. I was actually going to go on the App Store and look for a grocery list app. This way if I want to stop at the store and I don't have the list from the house I will still know what I need to get. So on to the App Store to search I'll let you all know tomorrow what I find and if I like it. 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment