Thursday, June 12, 2014

Quickie Thursday

Hello my fellow people today is June 12, 2014. Today is quickie Thursday which just means that the blog will be very short for today. The reason for that is because my wrist is in a lot of pain from spraining it. I haven't had a very good day I have been in a lot of pain from my wrist. But then it also got worse when someone decided to ruin my day because they aren't in a good mood themselves. So I was supposed to work but I ended up coming home and I really think that I need to get my prescription filled since ibuprofen isn't working for the pain. So for all you readers of mine out there I would love to know what you would like me to write about? I plan on going through my recipes tomorrow and writing a longer post with some great recipes for you all to try. Hopefully this weekend will be better then this week was. And I go back to my nanny job on Monday which is great because we really need the money. You know the stereotype the first two years of marriage are always hard because you struggle, well that's definitely true we just need two incomes coming in. Luckily the weather is pretty nice today not too hot and the suns out and of course it's not raining. So now I'm just going to try to relax and have a better day since my day was ruined this morning. So I leave you with the picture of Ziggy as he's snuggled up next to me right now. Have a great day.


Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment