Friday, June 13, 2014

Pan-seared tarragon and dill salmon with avocado purée

Hello my fellow people today is Friday June 13, 2014. And for lunch I made pan-seared tarragon and dill salmon with avocado purée. I didn't really follow a recipe I just made one up myself and it turned out amazing. So I would love to share. 

2 avocados pitted and scooped out of shell 
Lemon juice 
Sea salt
2 salmon filets 
Tarragon 
Dill 
Margarine 

Place avacados in blender with lemon juice and sea salt to taste blend then add half cup of water to thin out. Present on plate. Start 3 tbsp. of margarine in pan to melt. Rinse and pay dry salmon. Season salmon with dill, tarragon, and some salt. Cook 5 mins on each side serve and enjoy. 


Hope you enjoy my recipe. 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment