Monday, May 12, 2014

Daily words

Hello my fellow people today is Monday May 12, 2014. How are you all today? Today will be a shorter blog because I'm not in a writing mood after a phone call I was just on. But anywho the snack tray for my mother in laws birthday turned out great and went over super well. 

Saturday was so much fun it was beautiful out and we sat by the pool in the sun and had some ice cold beers. I'm starting to get my summer color which makes me excited. Sunday of course was Mother's Day we had a nice time celebrating with our moms. But when we got home in the afternoon you could tell there was a storm coming and it didn't look pretty. Soon the storm came in and man did it come down rain hail thunder lightning the whole works. Just look at the hail. 

The hail came and it came hard so hard I just watched it fall onto my car. When I went to check the car there was definitely damage to my car. So I had to file a claim with the insurance company and I'll have it looked at on Thursday. Not much more to talk about besides some words of wisdom. Words can hurt someone even if you don't mean them just be careful what you say because words do hurt. 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment