Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thirsty Thursday

Hello my fellow people today is May 29, 2014. How are you today it is such a beautiful sunny day here in Illinois. As you read from my post yesterday I am currently iPhone-less. Thats right after two and a half years my iPhone stopped charging. So tomorrow I am going to go purchase the iPhone 5S. And man am I excited its like Christmas for me. But any who whats been up hows life. You still trying to think healthy and happy because I know that I am and I feel great. I have to use my laptop to type and I will admit it was much easier to blog throughout m day on my phone then having to either take my laptop with or wait till I got home from work and then blog. But at least that is just temporary. I return to my nanny job on Monday and im excited because they have a pool an last summer I was working a nanny job where I started at 9 and was off at 6 also the mom was very strange about being outside to long if it was to hot because the little girl was very young. So as of today May 29 I am about ninety percent tanner then I was the entire summer last year. And now that I am returning to my nanny job that has a pool I will be sun-kissed by the end of August without a doubt. Right before I started this post I tidied up the whole house all that is left is the garbage needs to be taken out. Hopefully when Chris gets home from work he wont be to tired to take it out. As I was just righting that he pulled up. So I will wrap up today quickly. I cleaned the house today because my best friend Mike from college is coming to visit this weekend and we all know that will be fun and probably get out of control but hey your only young for a short time so why not have fun and take risks and act like idiots. Well have a great relaxing night.

Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment