Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Healthy life happy wife

Hello my fellow people today is May 20, 2014. And it is a beautiful day for the new start, walks daily and yesterday I bought a whole bunch of healthy food. I don't have to get all upset about healthy food because I have so many awesome recipes that are healthier then I was eating. Now don't think I'm just doing this to jump on the bandwagon with all the health nuts I just want to feel better about  what I'm doing for myself. When we were shopping yesterday I was buying some strange things like things that I never have bought and I explained to my husband that I wanted to start eating healthier. And he said that's great I mean I am a great cook so even if it's healthy Chris will still eat it. So healthy life will make me one happy wife. I just am out to  feel better about myself and I believe everyone wants to feel good about themselves. So I am excited to start something new like eating breakfast I heard that eating three balanced meals helps regulate your metabolism. So eating a nice breakfast will be just the start I need. 

What are things that inspire you to be better for yourself. I think that my moment was when I realized that if I get to the point where walking is going to cause me to be winded then I could just put myself in the obese category. So I said I am going to make sure that that doesn't happen, I may get winded from walking up and down the three flights of stairs to get to my apartment but even when I was in shape I would be outta breathe. So I strive to make sure that i only get winded on those stairs, not from
Walking around the block or walking from one place to another. I don't want to be that person so the only way to make sure that I don't end up that way is to realize that I have to change the future and change it in a healthy way. I don't need to go to a gym and pay a trainer or pay to use equipment to be healthy. All I have to do is walk. 

Walking is great not only on my health but also on my mind. When you go out for a walk whether alone or with someone, you just feel good. You don't feel the pressure of people staring at you or the pressure to go fast or rush to get results. You are slowly bettering yourself and that makes you see the changes and appreciate them. Don't need to do it for bikini season don't need to make a New Years resolution about it. This is for me this is today the start of a new beginning. 
Healthy life happy wife. 



Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen








No comments:

Post a Comment