Thursday, May 8, 2014

May has arrived....

Hello my fellow people today is May 8, 2014 and summer feels like it has arrived. We have had a very interesting spring its been pretty cold yesterday it was 81 degrees but then a small storm came in and made it a little cooler, but today its 85 so no complaints there. I love when the warm weather comes it is so much more fun to drive around with your music up when you can roll down your windows. Yes I am one of those weird people you may have seen jamming dancing and singing in their car at the stop light. I'm not embarrassed to admit that, you have to live your life having fun they do say that laughing makes people live longer. I'm sitting at my dining room table with all the windows open sipping on my green tea just classing it up. Pinky is up while I sip on that delicious tea mmmmm I love green tea.


Okay I got side tracked my bad. I would love to go for a nice walk today and just enjoy nature because who knows next week it could be 30 degrees again. Ugh that would be horrible. 

I am trying to figure out were I can get a really big picture frame for this craft I want to make for the extra bedroom. The craft is with monopoly money from different types of monopoly's and then if I find a big enough frame I can make a collage out of all the monopoly money I have collected.

I think that it would be an awesome idea to make something big and crafty to hang on the wall in that room don't get me wrong I love that my husband has his sports stuff in there for now since its just the guest bedroom, but I will say that if I make this craft not only will it look cool but its versatile. So when we end up having to change it into a nursery for a baby it can still hang on the wall. When we find out that we are pregnant we don't plan on finding out the sex of the baby. Lets talk about that most think that is just silly everyone finds out the sex of the baby so you can prepare. I have always thought you can still prepare and not know the sex, its easier to have neutral things for a baby so if we have more kids not only were we prepared for the first child but every child after that. I don't know if with every child we will wait to find out the sex of the baby but my husband and I agreed that the first we will wait till the day the baby makes their grand entrance. We just feel that finding out what the baby is when they enter the world is the last real surprise you have left. Like we are already married so no surprises left, meaning no surprise to ask me out or to get engaged or a wedding. Some family think that its dumb to not find out the sex but really it would be our decision and I think that it will mean more to us since it would be our first child.

I am multitasking mad style right now texting and typing I keep getting lost with one or the other. I was just texting a friend of almost 24 years and just realized that we are both 25 and at places in both of our lives we didn't expect, I had to take a moment to realize its quite sad. I mean holy crap we are grown up we are gonna be 26 years old and may feel young still but we are what older people call the next generation that kind of freaks me out. I mean when I was younger I always felt like time would go by so slow and that all I wanted to do is grow up and after growing up I just want the younger years back. Don't get me wrong I love my husband and I love that we are going to start a family hopefully soon God willing of course but what happened? What happened to those moments when my friends and I sat around and talked about how gross boys were and then how hot boys were. Next thing you know we were in college talking about how much boys had hurt us and that we just wanted that happy ending. And now at almost 26 married and trying to start a family who would have thought ten years ago that today I would be here. I love it, I love that no matter what I always have my husband on my side its like a permanent best friend.

Sitting here listening to Pandora enjoying my green tea having great conversation with a friend and soaking in the great weather, watching Ziggy my cat snooze.
I just cant stop thinking about how grateful that I am for where I am and what I have at this point in life. Life is truly good I mean come on look at that cat hes adorable. We told him that he should be a model and ever since every time we take pictures of him he poses like he is Tyra Banks. Yes I just referred to my cat as a super model haha. Well I have written probably to much today since I kept getting distracted.
But all in all just be happy with where you are in your life, everyone knows they pave their own path and you are where you are because of yourself. Don't be mad that something isn't going the way you want just know that you chose that path yourself and if you are going to be mad at anyone or God it isn't their fault it is yours. Accept who you are and live with that because once you do your path will lead towards the things you've wanted. Nothing comes easy you have to fight for it.

Okay rant done I have some house chores to do, enjoy your beautiful Thursday.

Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment