Friday, May 9, 2014

TGIF

Hello my fellow people how are you this fine May 9, 2014? The weather outside isn't as nice as it was yesterday but at least it's not 30 degrees out. Although the temperature rose to 92 degrees yesterday and man did our apartment get hot, we had three fans going but it was just so hot in there. When it was time for bed last night I tried to fall asleep in bed but it was just too hot. We have a small air conditioner in the living room and since I was so hot it only made sense to sleep in there like I have before. But this time instead of just sleeping on the floor in front of it I decided I wanted to be comfortable so I moved the queen size mattress from the guest bedroom all the way to living room by myself and man is that thing heavy but it was well worth the comfort. I slept like a little baby laying on that mattress in there, that was until at 5:47am the thunder from the storm outside woke me up from a dead sleep.

Now there is nothing more that I fear then thunderstorms so of course it woke me up which means I then stayed up till at least the thunder stopped. I know I know there isn't any thing to fear but for some reason I'm just scared. Now everyone is afraid of something spider, bugs, snakes, heights something. My fear just maybe a little different but that is what makes us all unique. I crafted after I posted my blog yesterday but I ran out of glue so I was only able to start the big project. I also need to buy more ribbon in neutral colors. This is what I have finished so far and it may seem a little strange right now but once everything is put all together it will make more sense. I'm going for the unique DIY wall decorations something no one else will have. 
 
In other new guess who beat the white sox (more like creamed them) yesterday. 

Now that is some awesomeness right there. Well this weekend is Mother's Day and I look forward to spending time with the "mothers" in my life and I hope that you all look forward to the time you spend with yours. I really don't have much of anything planned at this point, I know that tomorrow we are going to celebrate my mother in laws 50 birthday and that should be fun. Then on Sunday at some point see my grandma and mom. No plans with them as of yet though oh well just go with the flow is how I see it. 

Well I have to continue working and after I need to go grocery shopping and tonight the Blackhawks play so I will be watching that. So with that I will leave you with words of wisdom: Love is not just something you feel it's something you do. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and your Mother's Day remember try and do something special for your mom this weekend. After all she gave you life. Thanks for reading and come back on Monday for more posts. 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment