Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Tuesday

Well hello my fellow people today is May 26, 2014. And what a great holiday weekend I had I'm just gonna share a few pics from this weekend.  
Saturday we helped my parents with some yard work then hung out a little. Sunday we went to my grandmas in the morning to clean then stopped at the grocery store for milk. After we came home to prep for the days activities. Pasta salad steaks grilling bags a great time. Then Sunday night we went to a bonfire with Chris's cousin. Monday we just relaxed all day since we were both off it was so great to just sit back and not have to worry about anything. 
This was Fridays sunset it was beautiful and that picture has no filter. 

There is Chris ready to start grilling on Sunday!! 


While we played bags kailee Chris's cousins daughter hungout with whoever wasn't playing she just loved being outside. Nothing more to tell except I started at 11:30pm last night reading the fault in our stars by john green and I was only going to read a few chapter. 12 chapters in and 2:30am I figured I should probably go to bed since I had work this morning. But so far the book is great so I'm going to go soak up some sun and keep reading. Have a beautiful day and I hope your holiday weekend went well. 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment