Friday, May 23, 2014

Memorial Day weekend

Hello my fellow people today is May 23, 2014. After sleeping most of yesterday evening and last night I feel great. I guess it was just a 24 hour bug thank God because I don't want to be sick this weekend. My four day weekend started yesterday after I left work at 1:00pm. So that is exciting. I don't really have any sure fire plans besides going to my grandmas on Sunday. I just want to relax and enjoy days off. I found out on Wednesday night that I would be returning to my nanny job, which is exciting because I love nannying and they have a pool so couldn't have come at a better time. I believe summer is said to be kicked off this weekend. My husband has Monday off also so I have decided that since Monday is a holiday that I don't think I will be blogging that day. This way I can spend some quality alone time with my husband with no distractions. My husband works very hard and in a normal week the only time that we have off together is on Sunday and when he is off he just wants to relax never wants to do anything so at least we have an extra day together to maybe go frisbee golfing. I hope that if you had a chance to look at the recipe that I posted the other day, that you enjoyed making it. Other then that there really isn't much more to be said I haven't done or made anything since I was sick so I don't have any exciting pictures or recipes to post. 
I'll leave you all with this enjoy your Memorial Day weekend BBQ drink responsibly and enjoy the weather I have an idea how Chris and I will be spending maybe bags BBQ some steak and get our suntan on. Have a wonderful time and I'll talk to you all on Tuesday. 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment