Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Oh what a day

Hello fellow people today is May 6, 2014 I don't have much to talk about to day just up to tons of things. I'm trying to figure out appetizers for this weekend. My mother in laws birthday is on Saturday and I have to make the appetizers for the party about 15-20 people so I am looking up recipes seeing if anything sounds good. I know for a fact that I will be making pickle rolls. I should share that recipe with you all so you can make them too they are quite good.

Pickle rolls

1 Jar of Whole Dill Pickles
1 Package of Cream Cheese (softened optional makes it easier to spread)
1 Pound of Sliced Polish Ham

Wipe pickle juice off pickles and cut a part of cream cheese begin wrapping the entire pickle with the cream cheese then you roll the ham onto the pickle. Slice pickle into slices and then repeat till all ingredients are used. Chill then serve and enjoy.




So far that is all I know that I am making I could do some dips and chips but I think I can compose a snack tray last time I did it turned out great see the picture below. I wonder which one looks better maybe i should combine them and make a big tray!





Well all this talk about food has made me sooo hungry. Time to get some food in my belly. Not much planned today I have worked a little and I looked up some recipes. And I don't have much planned for the rest of the day I may start thinking about what to blog for tomorrow and pintrest some to kill time I have to make dinner and I babysit tonight.

I just wonder if anyone is actually reading this because if I knew people were reading I could get suggestions on things to write about. I have so many recipes to share, and I have lots of crafty things to also share. The main point about writing this blog was so the day that I find out I am expecting I can share my journey with that. So far this month my monthly friend has not made an appearance and it is already a week late. Which for most people would be exciting but this may just mean that I am stressing again and delaying my monthly friend. The funny part is when I was younger I used to love that I wouldn't get my period every month. Because it is just a hassle you don't have to worry about then. Or when I was younger and having unprotected sex (even though I shouldn't have been) I used to dread taking a pregnancy test hoping that it would be negative the ironic part is that now that I am older and married and want to start a family, the only thing I want every month is to either get my period or pee on a pregnancy test and have it come up positive. The tables have truly changed all the things I didn't want when I was younger I now hope for every month. Well that is where I will leave my thoughts on that today. I can pick up where I left off another time.

Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen  






No comments:

Post a Comment