Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday funday?

Hello there my fellow people today is Monday May 19, 2014. And what a great weekend I had!!! I would love to tell you about my weekend. Friday it was chilly and after I rested up we went over to my husbands cousins apartment across the street. We had fun watched hockey and played heads up on my phone which was blast. Then came Saturday and my mom called in the morning and asked if we wanted to go to dinner since my great  uncle was in town from Oregon. So we just relaxed till dinner time and we went to my favorite restaurant Bohemian Gardens. I ordered Wiener schnitzel with a salad, sweet and sour cabbage, and spatzel which is German dumplings. Oh man was it so delicious filled me right up. After we headed over to my brothers to play our German card game MiMi. I came in second to last but we had so much fun playing I really enjoy those moments when you are with your family gathered around a table and just playing a game and joking around. My parents and my great uncle left after the card game, my husband and I stuck around and I suggested that we play heads up!!! Which was a great idea my brother and sister in law had never heard of it we played for a few hours and just had a freaking blast we were cracking up so much I thought I was going to pee my pants. 

Now on to Sunday my brother in law Kyle my husbands brother made plans with Chris to hangout so the boys went frisbee golfing will I snuggled on the couch with ziggy as you can see below. 
When the boys got back we hung out and talked then Kyle asked if we wanted to go fishing I love the outdoors so even though I don't have my fishing liscence yet I said why the heck not. So we headed out on our fishing expedition even though we caught no fish in the 4 hours we were out we still just enjoyed nature and the peace of fishing. Just look at the scenery below. 



Now the only major problem I had was the pollution this was supposed to be a place were not only people can come enjoy nature and fish but also a place were animals live, and the amounts of broken glass everywhere was just horrible I took a picture of it but it doesn't even show how bad it really was. 

I mean come on recycle reuse. I'm not all about going or being green but I am about saving and preserving nature and it's beauty. But that's just my opinion, I love camping and just laying in the grass staring at the clouds for hours the simplest and free things in life are usually the greatest that's my motto. So go outside today admire something great that was created by God and just remember every small thing was made different and detailed in a way you may never understand but capture and enjoy those moments. Have a beautiful day everyone. 





Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 







No comments:

Post a Comment