Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rain rain go away

Hello my fellow people today is May 15, 2014. It's raining out and the temperature is not that of spring weather. It's just way to cold out. Well today is the type of day where you just want to cuddle up in bed with my blanket on. And since I don't work today as soon as I'm done with this post that is exactly what I plan on doing. Yesterday we had a has leak in our apartment building. They made us evacuate for about an hour and since I love Ziggy like a child I took him with me. We sat in the car until the firemen told us that we couldn't sit in the cars in the back. So since we don't have a cat carrier Ziggy was in a bag while we stood in front of the building. He was kind of freaked out with all the fire trucks but he was a hit with all the people everyone was petting him and saying he was so cute. Ziggy May not be a baby but he is my cat baby and I was one proud pet momma yesterday. 

Tonight's low is in the thirties and what sucks about that is our landlord turns the heat off April 1 so right now I'm about to head to the bedroom to bundle up. Unfortunately we don't have a television in our room so I suppose I will read a book while I keep warm. Not much more to say today but I sure hope that it is warmer wherever you all are. 

Happy reading,
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment