Monday, May 5, 2014

Today is about friendship

Hello there fellow people today is May 5, 2014. What better then to celebrate cinco de mayo then talking all about friendship. Friendship is always a long and complicated subject, everyone has their different opinions about friends and how to go about things. So with that this is just my opinion. I feel friends are supposed to be really close with me as close as family members are. The reason to make friends and have them in your life is to make your "family" grow. 

I like many have had many friends over the years. But not all friendships are bound to last. It is just those few friendships that last that make it all worthwhile. I have had many friends and I've lost many friends along the way. I don't mean that I physically lost them it's just we changed the way we were and we grew apart. Right now I think about my husband being one of my best friend someone that I can share everything with. I don't have many close girlfriends I have a few girls that I talk with but I don't consider them my best friend. It's hard to be friends with girls when every girl judges everything. It is just a way for girls to be very particular about who they become friends with. Hence why girls have much more drama with their friends than men do. 

There really isn't that much left to talk about in the subject of friendship because everybody learns how to make friends themselves. But if I had to give you one key point it would be trust is number one if that person ever does something to you that makes you think you can't trust them don't trust them and don't give them your trust. By basing your selection of friends this way the likability of finding someone who is a good friend is higher. You want to be able to share everything with that friend and you want to trust that they will listen and try and help. 

So with that today I just leave you with friends come and go but true friends stay. It's not about how many friends you have it's about the ones that were there when you needed them. Well I'm off to make my Cinco de Mayo dinner and have a few Cinco de Mayo drinks so I hope everyone has a great week and keep on trucking. 

Happy reading 
Devinne Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment