Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Wednesday

Hello my fellow people today is May 14, 2014. The weather is sure crappy here again today. Today will be a short post because I have so much to do. I have been talking to my sister in law about books we have read. I was explaining to her that I am very picky when it comes to reading books. I am the type of person that when I walk into a bookstore I look at titles, if the title sound interesting then I read the back of the book if that appeals to me also I will buy the book. Here is a few books that were great books I chose. 


 
And this one helped with our wedding planning. 

Feel free to check out these books I'm sure you'll love at least one if not all of them. The next books I plan to buy at The Fault In Our Stars and Pride Over Pity. 

Happy reading, 
Devinne Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment